We supply and recondition all makes of power steering units such as: ZF, TRW, LUK, SAGINAW, etc.
Are these parts new or second-hand?
They are neither new nor second-hand. They are reconditioned or overhauled.
What are the differences between new, second-hand, rebuilt, reconditioned, overhauled, re-manufactured and repaired?
What does your process of reconditioning the units involve?
• When we recondition a power-steering unit we wash and clean it first.
• We examine the exterior of the unit for damage and physical function.
• We then completely dismantle the unit and check, all parts for wear and condition.
• All parts that are worn and can wear are replaced with brand new parts.
• All shafts are cleaned, polished or reground where necessary.
• The unit is then reassembled and put back together and adjusted and set to factory specs.
• We then test it with our testing machine.