At Beyond Engineering we specialise in re-manufacturing/overhauling power-steering pumps racks and boxes for all makes and models of trucks, lorries, buses, vans, and cars.We also deal in:
- Steering orbital units
- Hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic motors
- Hydraulic rams and cylinders
- Air-conditioning compressors/pumps.
We stock a wide range of parts for most makes and models and these are sold on an exchange basis only, so when we sell a part we must get your old one back in return. If however we do not have your part in stock, we can overhaul your own one for you within 24 hours, and all our reconditioned parts come with a 2 year warranty.
NOTE: The job of re-manufacturing/overhauling a unit does not include removal from the vehicle and refitting it. The part must be removed elsewhere and brought to us in a reasonably clean condition. However if there is a problem getting someone to remove the part, we can arrange this for you or do it ourselves at an additional cost.
What does your process of reconditioning the units involve?
• When we recondition a power-steering unit we wash and clean it first.
• We examine the exterior of the unit for damage and physical function.
• We then completely dismantle the unit and check, all parts for wear and condition.
• All parts that are worn and can wear are replaced with brand new parts.
• All shafts are cleaned, polished or reground where necessary.
• The unit is then reassembled and put back together and adjusted and set to factory specs.
• We then test it with our testing machine.